Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a candidate that is driven, enthusiastic, detail oriented, multi-task, learns quickly, can adapt and can work in a very fast paced operations in the web and mobile environments. The senior software engineer is responsible for building, testing, debugging / troubleshooting, and maintaining code for both web / mobile applications. Our Developers are hands-on coders as well as high-level designers and thinkers – they are responsible for developing a deep understanding of our systems, refactoring and improving those systems for maintainability and standards compliance in a high-activity environment, and for designing the integrations between those systems.
Major Accountabilities: We are looking for a candidate that have solid Front-End Web and Mobile development in open source / Java and associated systems for on-prem and cloud applications. Candidate should also be self-motivated, enthusiastic, quick learner, capable of adapting to our culture and able to work in very dynamic, complex industry. Most of our core technologies are developed in open source platforms such as Angular and React.
- Knowledge of good programming practices
- Expected to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Expected to adapt in dynamic and collaborative work environment and make independent decision
- Will work with project architect and /or technical lead to confirm and substantiate function and technical designs.
- Expected to learn and deploy new technologies as needed.
- Understanding of application layering and platform dynamics.
- Experience with cloud technologies and how to leverage them to build an exceptional software development organization.
- Developed/deployed systems utilizing AGILE methodology.
- Proficient in languages required for this type of work (TypeScript, Java, Python, PHP).
- Proficient in developing mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows tablets.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and attention to details including app security, penetration testing and system loading
- Experience with data visualization using D3.js, SVG, Canvas, etc.
- Follows and enforces the coding standards.
- OOP / MVC, Design Patterns and Agile development practices.
- Experience developing high-tolerance, and reusable components.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Technologies & Other Skills
- Web Services (top-down/api driven-r Knowledge of session management, object relational mapping, object caching, JSON web services, and agile development methodologies
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale web and API applications on AWS / GCP focusing on performance, scalability and stability
- Knowledge of session management, object relational mapping, object caching, JSON web services, and agile development methodologies desired.
- Experience in DevOps (CI / CD) – Build / Deploy / Test Automation required
- Knowledge deploying code in containers and using tools such as Docker and/or Kubernetes in Production
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Object-oriented Design
- Strong knowledge of database modeling and design
- Strong advocate of disciplined software development: configuration management using issue tracking, estimation and Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Possess Teamwork and Communication skills (such as):
- Document detailed designs with class and sequence diagrams
- Perform peer code reviews
- Work experience with a distributed team
- Effective communication of development efforts and concerns with architect and project lead