Business Analyst Tech
We are looking for a candidate that is driven, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, multi-task, learns quickly, can adapt, and can work in very fast-paced operations in the web and mobile environments. The Business Analyst Tech. is responsible for assisting in the development of our projects in both front and back end areas
Business analysts tech are responsible for gathering technical specifications so that the product can be developed. If product managers focus on the “why” of a solution, business analysts do the heavy lifting to work with engineering to determine the “how” of a solution from a functional user perspective.
Supporting Product Team efforts that may include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Product Manager in developing the products
- Creating and/or maintaining technical documentation
- Creating and/or maintaining system and or process diagrams
- Performing systems and data analysis
- Gathering and documenting metadata information
- Performing and/or assisting with infrastructure needs assessment
- Developing technical requirements based on business requirements documentation
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills with experience as a systems analyst for all phases of the system development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, implementation, operations, and maintenance.
- Strong technical documentation development skills
- Strong Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to act in a consultative role to understand functional business processes and related technology components and processes and to develop technical solutions and delivery proposals.
- Strong Proven ability to use good judgment and work successfully with technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong Effectively manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize conflicting assignments, and switch quickly between assignments, as required.
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems.
- Ability to communicate about data and research findings clearly and effectively via written and verbal methods to C level executives
- Looking for candidates with a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, google products, Jira, confluence
- Working with a product team in identifying product needs and requirements
- Agile and storyboarding